Find a Branch
Search by Address, City or Postcode
Can we save you a trip? We’re being asked to stay at home right now but there are still many ways you can get your banking done such as:
- Online banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day). Registeror Sign in
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Bank at your local Post Office You can also do your everyday banking at your local Post Office, such as check your balance, make withdrawals and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.
Coronavirus help and support We’re here to support you if you’ve been affected by coronavirus. Latest information
Branch Closures The way our customers choose to bank with us is constantly changing and evolving. As a result, sometimes it is necessary to close, relocate or even open new branches. Visit our branch closures page to find out more.
British Sign Language If you’d prefer to speak to us using British sign language (BSL) you can book an interpreter in branch or chat online with SignVideo - our BSL video chat service.