Halifax London Oxford Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||09.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||09.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||09.00 - 18.00|
Read about the extra support we offer in our branches and how we can help you when you need us.
Whether you're saving for your first home or looking for a new mortgage, we've got a range of information to guide you through the journey.
Friendly colleagues - Chat to one of our colleagues or explore at your own pace using our interactive tools. And when you're ready, a dedicated Mortgage Advisor will help you through the journey.
Grow your nest egg - Find out the best ways to start saving or see how much you need to cover your next home improvement.
Location, location, location - Want to know about London Property Hotspots and make home buying a reality? Our colleagues are here to help.
Get information about how to make the most of your time and money abroad.
- Exchange over 40 currencies (including instant access to Euros and US Dollars using the Travelex machine).
- Find out the best ways to start saving for your next holiday.
- Use the interactive globe to learn more about your next travel destination.
If you're looking to buy a house, move or remortgage to us, try our mortgage calculator to see what you could borrow.
Safe Deposit Boxes
If you have any possessions that are impossible to replace or hold sentimental value, it's good to know they're as safe as can be.
Can we save you a trip?
We're being asked to stay at home right now but there are still many ways you can get your banking done such as:
- Online banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.