Halifax London Oxford Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10.00 - 20.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 20.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 20.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 20.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 20.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
Whether you're saving for your first home or looking for a new mortgage, we've got a range of information to guide you through the journey.
Friendly colleagues - Chat to one of our colleagues or explore at your own pace using our interactive tools. And when you're ready, a dedicated Mortgage Advisor will help you through the journey.
Grow your nest egg - Find out the best ways to start saving or see how much you need to cover your next home improvement.
Location, location, location - Want to know about London Property Hotspots and make home buying a reality? Our colleagues are here to help.
Join us upstairs on the first floor to chat to our colleagues or to simply recharge with a barista-made coffee.
Partnering with the social enterprise Change Please, relax and recharge over an award winning coffee, whilst helping towards changing the lives of people experiencing homelessness in London. Every coffee sold helps to provide training, housing, financial and emotional support and employment for individuals affected by homelessness.
Get information about how to make the most of your time and money abroad.
- Exchange over 40 currencies (including instant access to Euros and US Dollars using the Travelex machine).
- Find out the best ways to start saving for your next holiday.
- Use the interactive globe to learn more about your next travel destination.
If you're looking to buy a house, move or remortgage to us, try our mortgage calculator to see what you could borrow.
Safe Deposit Boxes
If you have any possessions that are impossible to replace or hold sentimental value, it's good to know they're as safe as can be.
Can we save you a trip?
There are lots of ways to stay on top of your money that don't involve going to a branch:
- Mobile Banking app or Online Banking – you can manage direct debits and standing orders, pay a bill or person and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Check your balance – you can check your balance online, by phoning telephone banking and using our automated service or at an ATM.
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Don't forget, you can also do your everyday banking at your local Post Office. You can check your balance, make withdrawals and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.